Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another nice bikeride ..with visits to friends

Today after work I went for a bike ride.My first stop was the recycling Center where I dropped of a dozen or so old magazines.Chip and his crew were going about the business of wrapping up the work day.
My next stop was Ocean County Music.It felt good peddling down Bay Ave again.I bought some Jewel cases for my Cd's.Sal was there.He was actually in a talkative mood.I nicknamed him to quiet one.Some folks think hes not that smart because he's shy but Hes actually very smart I think!
My next stop was a 60 second visit to Vinnie at In The Light Photography.He was meeting with customers So I didn't stay long.
My next stop was Thoughtful Treasured where my friend Eloise has a shop.My Last stop was The Grind coffee Shop where I got a blueberry Muffin and a coffee.
I chatted with Debby the owner and eventually Eloise showed up and had a latte.We all sat around and chatted and being it was getting late I headed home before dark but of course I had to stop at Bay Point Market and get some Pennie pasta and a bottle of coke.
Tonight Ill make some mixes and family and friends and mail them off Saturday.
Oh and I must post my latest mix here.Hmm perhaps Tonight.stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment