Sunday, February 6, 2011

Friends- a Poem

They will lift you up when you are low
They will respect you
don't you know
They wont always agree with your views
but they help you
pay some dues
They will bring sunshine when you feel blue
celebrate and laugh with me
Good friends are more precious than Diamonds
don't you see
Some are seldom seen
In Dark times they can be seen
Love them
Appreciate those who are close
hold them near
let no one part
good friends
near to your heart
Good friends
can last forever!

3 comments:

  1. well said and so true trish.
    nikonsniper steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer friends take more care.Reasurance is needed,always.I like the way we bring each postive vibes,trish.You make feel good about myself.The 78's mix is rare music.I'm so happy you dig it,my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish,
    Great job and awesome message!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete