Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Music Chatter n stuff

For years I have been looking for CDs of the Dave Clark Five.Last week I was on the Library website and wella they Have the greatest hits.Someone told me their stuff was out of print.Im guessing there was a legal or internal beef and it somehow got settled and now theres a greatest hits.Naturally I ordered it.
Do you ever search on line for music or whatever and see what you want and then find out its no longer avaliable.Why is it still on the website then?so cruel!
Im thinking of a new mix but awaiting an order from oldies.com
A tltile has yet to come to mind too!One title comes to mind "kill the groundhog"..lol!
Today the jumprope for heart even at BHS went well.
I played music on our little school stereo.One first grader asked me if I had any Guns and Roses.GNR was popular when they were just a twinkle in they're mamas eye!ah perental music education.Don't ya just love it?My parental music education was better.Jazz,swing and folk music!Im not a GNR fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment