Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tunes and the telly

Tonight I watched American Graffiti on DVD.Its a great film about high school kids in the early 60s.Its also has some awesome tunes in it.
I also listened to Nanas show on 90.3 the core.She plays a great Eclectic bunch of tunes.There was a song I really liked by a band called Grizzly Bear playingFine for now.They kind of reminded me of Crosby Stills and Nash a little bit.
I found 2 blank CDs and made a cousin 2 of my newest mixes.I was hoping to get the blank CDs I ordered in the mail today but didnt.Oh the waiting game.Lord give me Patience!Calm my anxious soul.
Theres a list of folks awaiting music from me.Some haven't seen a mix from me since the Christmas mix I sent out.I think its been a few weeks since I send out any mixes i'm Having mix withdrawl!Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment