Saturday, February 19, 2011

Arr.. the north winds are a blowing!

Im so glad I went for my bike ride yesterday.Today the radio said wind gusts could get up to 50 MPH.
Today im sure they did.
No Power walk and NO bike rides.A wing suite would be the only thing but it depends on which way you wanted to go.lol!
Today I did make a playlist of cocktail hour 2011.
Tonight Molly and I did catch up on Pizza and beer
Each time she brings over a new brew.
this time It was a beer from India called Full Sail.It was good but only second in Line to Sierra Nevada!
Full Sail Had a banner in the middle with the letter IPA in the middle.I figured out IPA stands for Imported Pale Ale.Dayam I was right.I may be dumb but I'm not stupid!lol!!
Alright so here it is my newest play list
COCKTAIL HOUR 2011
Calcutta - Lawrence Welk & his orchestra
Egypt by Air - Bombay Dub Orchestra
Zoot Suit Riot - Cherry Poppin Daddies
Unbeleivable - The Deprees
Extroadinary Machine - Fiona Apple
So Nice - Billy May
Peg O' My heart - Jerry Murads Harmonicats
Jumpin' Jive - Joe Jackson
Side By Side - Kay Starr
Snarkel - Leo Kottke
Embraceable You - Les Paul Trio
Tempos Birthday - Lionel Hampton
It's Only a Paper Moon -Nat King Cole
North - Pat Metheny
So What's new - Peggy Lee
New Amsterdam - Pink Martini
Pearls - Sade
Night Passage - Shadowfax
Shivas Daughters - Arling & Cameron
Simba - Les Baxter
Batucada - Sergio Mendes & Brasil 66
Another Song - The Carpenters

OK Album review
Close to you - The Carpenters
I had this on cassette when I was in 8th grade and played it so much my tape player decided to eat it.This was before I discovered the importance of tape head cleaners!
Sergio Mendes & Brasill 66
My dad had some of his stuff on 8 track
and years later I had some on 45s
The greatness of Parental Musical influence!

No comments:

Post a Comment