Thursday, February 17, 2011

I feel good.

My radio alarm woke me up at the usual time.8am.The forecast sounded good .A high of 59 degrees.I metally formed a game plan for a short sleeved shirt.
Luckily My white Izod shirt was clean and unwrinkled.Yeah!!
a few folked commented on the fact that I was wearing a short sleeved shirt.Perhaps they didn't hear the weather forecast.
The day went well.
During the ride home I planned on a walk or a bike ride.
It was a walk.
Getting my bike out was no east task but I'll work on that tomorrow.Its cover by an extension cord and other stuff blocking a quick exit but I'll clear a path in the Morning.
Anyway the walk felt good.I love my new sneakers.I havent been in sneakers for weeks!Ive been living in boots,work shoes and socks.
Today's first stop was the post office to mail 4 lucky music lovers some CD mixes!
At the time i got to the Post office it was 4:45 and there was one person on.I did a little small talking to the woman in front of me about how nice the days was and the woman in front of here said we are supposed to get another dose of nasty weather on Tuesday.
My next stop was the local Pharmacy where I got Tooth paste and 4 mailing envelopes.
Yes 4 more lucky Music fans will be getting mixes.
All this shopping makes one hungry so on the way home I got some Chinese food.
I ate my dinner and had four glasses of wine.
We have 4 days off and I have no set schedule for tomorrow so what the heck.Turn on the tunes,have dinner and a few glasses of wine.Yeah!
Oh but don't think I mailing all these mixes out and not getting any in return.
I did get 2 mixes from a fellow mixmaker from Japan!
Most folks I mail mixes to do return the favor!
A few don't havbe the time or whatever to make me a mix but they do That me with a small donation towards yes More CDrs.
OK time for a cup of Tea to sober up.I got a little buzz!lol!!!
Have a great weekend
Trish
P.S
did a spell check.5 errors.Not bad for someone blogging under the influence.Oh s--t can i get arrested for that?

1 comment:

  1. Trish, you have a nice way to telling a story.You make me happy with your little blog.Thanks,for being in the world.

    ReplyDelete