Friday, February 4, 2011

A walk and thoughts

The work day went well.I have a new name for our 5th grade teacher.Smiley.She has this wondewrful smile that lights up the room and brightens your day.She could be a model.realy.
After work I took a walk to the local Liquare store to get a bottle of wine.Of course my walk started just as the school around the corner from us were dismissing and traffic around the school get a tad overwhelming.Thats when I hop up on the sidewalk till after I get past the school.
The one cool advantage to that is the crossing guards stop traffic so you can cross busy streets.No 10 minute waits to cross Beaver Dam Road Today.
I was really starting to feel the effects of lack of excercise today en route home.wow!My lower back and my legs.oh man!
Im sure Ive Gained to Pound since Christmas time too!Walks have been few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment