Thursday, February 10, 2011

God has my back

Its funny how things work out.
This morning I left for work early to pick up a few blueberry muffins as a suprise to my fellow office posse.I had $20.00.I just happen to look at my gass gage and saw I was low.I had just enough time to get gas too!Plan A was scratched!
I did arrive on time to work.I thanked God pulling into the parking lot.
I realized I had no money for lunch.I had $1.00.OK a little something from the snack box will have to do.Im in no danger of starving.
At 11ish I saw someone deliver what appeared to be bags of chinese food.Then it hit me.Today was chinese food day and I put in an order!I raised my right fist in victory.YES!The thumb went up!
Its funny has many things work out and that little voice says "whos got your back?who takes care of you?for me the answer is God.Im not ashamed nor am I boastful but I am greatful!Im sure It pleases him that I recognize it though.Oh yeah.Glory to God in the highest my friends and peace to his people on earth!

1 comment:

  1. Trish, awesome testimony to God! Wether its the little things or the big things, he's there for us!

    ReplyDelete