Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More CDrs!

Today before I left work I found a special box by my door.It was my CDrs!I placed them on the Dining room table and headed to work!Many Thanks to CD Technology INC.
www.CDtechnology.com
Check them out!
I also Checked on the status of my CDs I ordered at oldies.com and I may get them tomorrow.
www.oldies.com
They have music,Movies,Books & more
Yes I know I probly spend too much on music but hey Im not married and I don't have a boyfriend so music is my life.No complaints either!
Tonight I will be burning mixes for folks who anxiously await mixes from me..including a few folks at work!
we have presidents weekend off so Work mixes are priority but I exspect to do another mailing or mixes next week and Ill post some tracklists here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment