Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wind and the wonderin'

Today seems like a busy Tuesday.
My plan to go for a quick trip to get CDrs didnt quite go as planned but I do have 10
CDrs.The Rite Aid on Bay and 88 is going out of Business.I walked in clueless and saw a practically empty store.
I saw the new Owner but He didnt say what the new store was going to be.
I did go to Ocean County Music and get 10 CDrs and being Bordans is right next door I bought some mailing envelopes too!
After I got home ,brought in the mail,let Bayou out and got changed I found $10.00 in my jeans pocket!Lunch Money!
Tomorrow I'll be doing the music for hoops for hearts program.Ill be using the school stereo.
I'll plan on mailing out some mixes Thursday.Im hoping the pack on 50 I ordered online arrive this week.There are a few folks patiantly awaiting mixes incling my friend George.

No comments:

Post a Comment