Saturday, February 12, 2011

baby Workout!

After a few deep thinking blogs I figure its time for a fun blog.So here it is another old mixtape.
Rockin up a storm Vol 2
Creat Date: 6/5/95-6/11/95
By this time I beleive I chose maxell as the main choice of tapes being they never or seldom failed me.10 years later I made the same decision for Blank CDs too!
OK
Side 1
Whats the frequency Kennith - REM
Baby Workout - Jackie Wilson
100% pure Love - Crystal Waters
My Old Flame - Miles Davis
Somewhere USA - Gorden Lightfoot
Pop Muzik - M
Upful and right - Big Mountain
Where or When - Dion and the Belmonts
Get up and Boogie - The Silver Convention
I got you - Split Enz
Noah - Bill Cosby
Junk Food Junky - Larry Groce
Share the Land - The Guess Who
New Kind of Kick - Jesus and Mary Chain
Side 2
Whip it - Devo
Don't Blame me - Miles Davis
Move it like this - K7
Sweet Thing - Rufus
Ebb Tide - Lenny Welsh
Sing our own song - UB40
Mr Sandman - The Chordettes
Love is the drug - Roxy Music
Someday we'll all be free - Donny Hathaway
Where have all the flowers gone - Peter Paul & Mary
Just the two of us - Bill Withers
Save your kisses for me - Brotherhood of man
Goodnight - The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment