Saturday, February 26, 2011

Return to Rockin' Joes

After amost a 3 month absence I returned to Rockin Joes today to meet Knight and KC and a few of their friends.We chatted and had coffe and good food.I also met a member of the Boro Enviromentall comission and I gave him my email address and he will let me know when and where the Earthday festivities will be held and what time.He said something about the park on the river where Point Pleasant Hospital used to be.
Afterwards I visited the Nicholases and Beth and I had tea.The bikeride home was a tad colder than it was in the AM and I wish I had my gloves.
Last night I was up till 2am downloading somgs on my itunes thanks to My Cousing to sent it to me oh wait she sent me 2 but Ill reserve that for later.
using ones good for now.
I have Not for gotten about the playlist Im going to post.Im going to make a friend a birthday mix and then heading to bed before 2am.

No comments:

Post a Comment