Saturday, September 10, 2011

A beautiful September day

My alarm woke me up at 7am today and I listened to the radio for a bit them drifted back to sleep.
The phone rang at about 9:30.It was hairizons saying my friend and hairdresser was booked for this week so Im getting a cut next week.
I drifted back to sleep for a hour longer then I got up and checked my email.
I got dressed and headed for a bikeride to The Longboard grill on Bay Ave
I had a slider which are 2 mini burgers,fries and a coke.
Then I went to Bordens,Ocean County music and then I went to the green planet and had a coffee and a Blueberry Muffin.I was lucky enough to get my favorite window seat where I sipped my coffee,are my muffin and watched the world outside.
I called a frew friends to see if they wanted to meet for cocktails but all were busy so I'll spend another night on the porch alone watching the sunset and a few glasses of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment