Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh he knows

It was a bust week
I did alot but didnt ask for praise or glory..hmm do I eveh?I was acused of talking to much today.Once during a fire drill hmm really?I heard another teach talking and I got singled out.All I did was say that I was in the bathroom during the firedrill to our secretary.I wonder whos saying all this stuff about me.
Much as Id like to bet down to the bottom of it I think its best just to do my best and pray that it bless and let the Lord take care of the rest.
I am acused of stuff I think im wrongly acused of and yet I keep my mouth shut knowing I wont get far but know the good Lord knows where my heart is.
En route home I vent verbally and get it all out and the Lord know Im releasing emotional pain.Tonight I sat out on the porch with a glass of whine or 2 and watched the sun set.It calmed my spirits and reminded me whos watching over me.
So the weekend is here.Time for fun in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment