Monday, September 5, 2011

Goodbye summer

The Book closes on another summer.Gone are the crazy bennies and the insane traffic,Folks can bring dogs,food and drinks on the beach free of badge checkers and lifeguards.Summer 2011 is now a memory.I hope your memories of this summer are good.Mine are for the most part.
The beach uniform is in the hamper ready to be washed and hung up for next year.The pants and shirts and knee high will return Wednesday morning.
leaning back in my beach chair will be faded out my sitting up straight full on strictly business office mode!
It will be good to see the teachers and kids.Gosh I hope I still bemember how to work the copier.lol.OK time to go.I must get my copier button finger back in shape.OK and bend 1,2 press 1,2..Phew what a work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment