Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BP and mixes in the mail I see

Monday night i got a call from nancy at work the my Appointment for Dr Boyan was the next day.
Yesterday I rescheduled my piano lesson for Thursday.
Yesterday I received a mix from my friend Kate or KC as she was refeered to me back in the bookbin days.
When I got home I took a shower and listened to her mix.
I only got halfway through it before heading over to the Drs with Nancy.
My weight is about the same and the BP is down.it was the claritan D was was the reason My BP was high.
he wants to see me again in a month.
with that good news I wanted to go out and get a bottle of wine but Opted for a nap instead.
I got another mix today from my longest running mix pal Al.
I gave a copy of "Hey Kids" to our kindergarden teacher and one to Nancy.
Frank Love the "Super Bad Jams mix"
Im finally in full BHS mode as far as membering all the things I have to do.
life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment