Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hitting the ground running

Wow..What a day.
Last night I had a relaxing night and only had 2 beers and although I could have had more I didn't and im glad I didnt go into end of the summer party mode.Today was busy.
I wasnt sorting mail most of the day and when I got done I delivered it to the classrooms.trying to remember all the little extra things was hard so I looked at my "Duties" list.
Just then a teacher came up wanting copies so I did them and them something happened.the green button was flashing but nothing was happening.Then I saw the screen flashing "add Paper" so I opened the paper tray and both sides were empty,so off for 2 packs of paper I went.Problem solved.
After things calmed down I checked the hallway printer, and the principals Printer and fax machine to see if that machines need paper.
On the way home I rembered I forgot to ask the Board office how they were in the paper supply department.Tomorrows another day and an early one too.
When I got home I checked the mail and sat down in the green chair.2 hours later I woke up.Woh now THAT was a nap!
OK time to add a little show polish to the work shoes,just in the shower and perhaps crank out a few mixes before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Summer's End sounds so sad.I'm going to live in the moment and celebrate the last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete