Sunday, September 25, 2011

A nice Sunday

Our rockin Joes Group didnt meet up today but I didnt check my email this morning before I left so I went anyway.I ran into Caroline Tell and a friend.I had a large coffee and a bagel and hung out on the couch Gran,Kate and I usually Occupy and listened to the music while eating.I'd love to supply some Jazz and oldies on the weekend but the owner isn't much for DJs.I think customers would welcome mellow music on the weekend.Especially Sundays!Oh well.
From there I wrnt to the Surf swap and there were surfboards everywhere.I would like to provide a little musical backround there too but was declined due to lack of space.
Many people are drawn to music and often inspired to shop by it.Music provides a happier atmospere and sets the tone to upbeat happy enjoyment.
I guess many round these parts fear police callin'blue meanies proventing them from really cutting loose and enjoying life as it should be lived.
OK during the swap I did go to Cental Market and hap a great Tuna Fish Sandwhich.I returned to the swap for a while more and then went home to check my email.
I went to Cafe De Point for the open mic.There was a poet and then a guitarist and Sax Dou were on.it was nice.I wanted to stay later but Didnt have my bikelight and was getting tired.
OK time to sign off.Thetoothpicks holdding my eyelids open just broke.time for bed!Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment