Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ghost in the machine

for a few days but curser has been moving aboutwithout me touching it.It was like it was possesed.I kid you not.Ive been running virus scans and spybot checks and nothing came up.Along with this Ive been cleaning out duplicates out of my itunes.all this leave little time for mixmaking.Sugar Honey ice Tea.I was told to unplug my power from the tower for a few hours.So far tonight the ghost is not here.I also set my virus scan to high priority.
If all else this fails my friend told me of a nearby computer place that is reasonable and honest.I went to talk to a man today there and will bring it in Monday if the ghost returns.Maybe Alah got ticked off when I talked up the Lord.
Alright enough about that.
Today I got an unofficial day off.A tranformer fire left Most of Bay Head without electricity.
After learning I had a day off I mailed a mix to a new fan and then from there I went to Cafe De point to have a Large coffee and blueberry muffin
They Have Open mike nights on Saturdays and Sundays at 6PM.Brea has a nice little sound system with Bose Speakers.I hope to check it out this weekend.
Sunday is the board Swap at the Beach House.Im not a surfer but I''ll go check it out just to see what its all about.
I also went to see Sheryl at Special T Graphics today.After that I went to the computer shop to talk to them about my issue.
After that I got a hankering for pizza and I went to Joe Spannos Pizza and got the best slice of Sicillian pizza I've had.
Alright well its getting late and its a school night.
G'night my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment