Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday

Sure enough after I logged off last night we did indeed get a little thunder lightning and rain.It was getting late anyway so I called it quits on the computer and went to bed.
Today went well for a Monday.busy but well!
After work I took an hour Power nap and then headed out for a bikeride.My first stop was the post office.I mailed out 10 envelopes fulled with copies of super bad Jams to friends and a few family members.I reserved to copies for the girls at Cafe De Point which I delived and had a large coffee while Chatting with Brea,the owner.
my next stop was Rite aid where I bought some ink cartridges.The colors are starting to fade.
Im sure another refill will happen before Christmas.Being I was in that area I might as well get it while time and finances permit.
Traffic was calmer then it was the the summer but folks still barely look at you when they are rolling their carts into the street so extra caution is taken..YOU must slow down for them because THEY won't slow down for you.
On the way home I got the urge for half a sub so I went to Vasuvios and got half of a ham and chees sub and ate it at home while the ipod played. As I type this there is a nice sunset.hmm perhaps a nice cup of tea on the porch is in order.Then it time on the Piano,cleaning the roon and perhaps a few emails,then a shower and bed.in that order!

1 comment:

  1. I can't see the sky very well here at the new house.Be thankful and enjoy your tea.I'm thinking about you trish.I think about me far away efriends.Check out this poem on the new blog.I started a new blog for the move.Enjoy!

    http://icedboldnoclassicwithheavywhipping.blogspot.com/2011/09/recovery-in-mind.html

    ReplyDelete