Thursday, September 8, 2011

Super Bad Jams

Last night Inspiration hit me like a bomb.For a while I've been wantingto make a soul and funk mix and saw a playlist ofsoul and thought Yeah OK.
Years ago I had a compilation called "Super Bad" if my memory serves me right it was a K-tel compilation.It featured Motown and Stax recordings.
If you were around in the 1970s and 80s Im sure you have seen the commersial with the anounces saying K-tel presents...
OK I confess I had a few compilations on records.I mostly got em for a few dollars at a local 5 & 10 or Kmart!Admit it you did too..right?C'mon fess up!
Im sure when you were going though records to sell at a yard sale you saw a few saying "Ah gawd I hope folks don't find out I had these albums"
OK well here is my version of Super Bad called..
Super Bad Jams

Cool Grooves CD creations presents Super Bad Jams.Yes folks get the hottest 24 track CD mix brought to you by DJ Trish!
Super Bad Jams

1. Ain't it funky now - James Brown
2. Inner City Blues - Marvin Gaye
3. (your my)Soul and inspiration - The Righteous Brothers
4. Life - Sly & the Family Stone
5. Lets put it all together - The stylistics
6. Together lets find Love - The 5th Dimention
7. Funky Broadway - Wilson Picket
8. Ball of Confusion - The Temptations
9. Where did our love go - The Supremes
10. Maybe tonight - The Shirelles
11. Be Easy - Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings
12. Shout Bamalama - Otis Redding
13. Soul Investigators theme - Nicole Willis & the Soul Investigators
14. Chicken Shack Boogie - Amos Milburn
15. Happy music - The Backbyrds
16. Flash light - Parliament
17. Diddy wah Diddy - Bo Diddley
18. Somethin' Deep - Chaka Khan
19. Stax Jams - Galactic
20. Express Yourself - Chatles Wright & the Watts 103rd Rhthem Band
21. Scorpio - Dennis Coffey & the Detroit Guitar Band
22. Day Dreaming - Aretha Franklin
23. Gimme Some(good soul music) - The Dramatics
24. Sea & Sky - The fifth Dimention

No comments:

Post a Comment